Thread: iLiad Windowmanager Fluxbox
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 02:10 AM   #18
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
The contentlist does not behave well under fluxbox. For example, the arrow keys don't move the selector bar consistently and there is a lot of double flashing of parts of the window. I think part of the problem is that the contentlister assumes it has the entire screen, but now it has window decorations. I looked into borderless windows, which I think would help the contentlister. The basic approach is to create a .fluxbox/apps file containing something like:
Code:
[app] (class=contentlister)
  [Deco]      {NONE}
[end]
However, the class is supposed to be its WM_CLASS and "contentlister" isn't right.

Another thing that is strange is that FBReader shows up as "sh", which I think is because it is started by a shell script.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote