View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 10:38 AM   #273
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthpigborn View Post
I know the amount of "hassle" I'm gonna go through- what I need to know is what I'm losing if I'm gonna be using it outside the US.(library, in-store freebies, firmware upgrades?) - basically I'm not asking how much trouble it is to get it here- I'm asking what kind of device would I get if it's "divorced" from Barnes & Noble.
As long as you have your address in your profile set as a US one for shipping and billing you will be fine. You might need to hide your IP address, but I am in Canada and I haven;t had to do that yet.

I can still buy books from B&N, get freebies via wifi (not in store stuff as you have to be near a B&N), and do anything in Canada I could do while in the US with my wifi Nook.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote