Thread: Seriousness Tragic news about Patricia
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 04:18 PM   #209
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i did go to the service and the burial. the service was sad but nonetheless really lovely, i think it was a worthy tribute to her.

and, something that i found really touching, and which i am sure you will all appreciate as well, one person spoke about Patricia's participation here, explaining a bit about the forum and what her involvement was, and read a few of the messages from this thread. i am glad that after she made such a difference here, mobileread was represented in her memorial.

i'm back home now, still a bit under the shock of it all. i'll be thinking of her a lot in the coming days and weeks.
Thank you so much, z-chan. I've been thinking of you a lot this week.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote