View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 11:19 AM   #29
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Audio Books

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I'd rather listen to my audible books Some I've last heard in 2005 and would love the time to listen again!
I like audio books alot. It is wonderful to listen to a book while walking (which I try to do for at least 45-mins/day). I listen when lights are too low to read comfortably and I don't want to disturb my husband. At the beach is great since I get headaches from reading in sunlight/shade. I also can't read in moving vehicles; so in trains, planes and automobiles (not while driving though) it's audio books! Also, I can listen to a book while knitting or crocheting (as long as I don't have to count!) and I can even enjoy ironing if I have a book to listen to!

I also listen when proctoring school labs or exams - I can watch the students and not be bored silly!

I was concerned that I wouldn't use an ebook reader because I am so hooked on audio books. But now it's about 50/50 use for each ...
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote