View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 09:09 PM   #381
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hi everyone, I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that we're looking very closely at the SD card performance. Thus far we have been unable to locate a problem, but we are continuing to try.

I posted on another thread asking if readers experiencing the described problems would be willing to send us their SD cards (we would compensate) ideally with the content on it, it would be extremely helpful. If interested in helping, please email me at shasan at kobo dot com.

As many of you know, your comments and those of all of our other customers through various social media channels have a direct effect on our feature/fix prioritization, and we are proud of our track record of quickly acting on feedback and delivering frequent updates responding directly to customer requests.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote