View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 12:18 PM   #19
Cheezburger
Cheezburger began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyDocJoanne View Post
Not exactly. But since you don't want to do any calculating, I'm not surprised your calculations are incorrect.

Enjoy yourself at BoB. I'll be saving money at Fictionwise.
alas, after the beating the math whizzes on wall street gave me this week I can't afford to pony up the $30 just to shop at pay to join club prices so I will be unable to join you at ficw (I'm not a Doc, so I have to budget my eBook $)

however, you could also enjoy the 51% rewards back on your ebook purchases over at BoB with me and there is no cover charge if you want to shop there, sorry about the miscalcualtions, you lost me somewhere between I got a free $10 book and it took 3 months to get my money back on joining

BoB is 15% off list already for every new title released since Sept 15, across the board and again, I can buy one book to get to that, no need to give BoB $200 to get my savings

lit? convert? run through? I just want to buy and read a book in an easy to download format at a straightforward price that I don't have to get a calculator out to check and see what I'm paying....no thanks, I can't be re-programming things when I could be reading..
Cheezburger is offline   Reply With Quote