View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 05:45 PM   #29
gargoyle67
Addict
gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
gargoyle67 can you please post a photo from a LEGAL eBook? Wizard's First Rule is only legally available as an eBook for the Kindle. Oh and Robertb, your message also contains the same photo of the same illegal eBook.
For your info mr cyber police I own all Terry Goodkinds Sword of truth books via paperback

And if you bothered to notice the page count it's only a sample 1/32 I think Terrys books are a big larger than that ! Perhaps you should think before throwing accusations about.

There I posted it again

Last edited by gargoyle67; 10-20-2009 at 06:03 PM.
gargoyle67 is offline   Reply With Quote