View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 10:23 AM   #11
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I understood that, halljames, which is why I said that the comment about Sony bookstore books being able to be downloaded as ePub was irrelevent to LRF.

Isn't there a tool available to convert LRF back to HTML? You should then be able to convert the HTML to ePub.

Unfortunately, Harry, there are certain things lost in the conversion process. I'm referring here to my almost 600 lrf books available here on MobileRead. Converting them will be a labor intensive project due mainly to the fact that my hard drive crashed about once on my original laptop used to assemble these.

If anyone knows of a tool to allow successful conversion, please let me know.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote