View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 08:29 AM   #285
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
These page numbers in the right hand margin have been a problem for me too, on 2.8.1. Sometimes they appear as if by magic, despite being switched off in the reading settings. I have to go into the reading settings, switch them on, go back into the reading settings and switch them off again. Opening a new book seems to switch them back on.
Same with me, seems like it forgets the settings on wake up, to hide them again you can just change any display setting to get rid of them (My line spacing is set to minimum so just a press on the minus will reload the settings and remove the line numbers until I let it sleep again)

I got rid of it once by a factory reset, but it came back again with an update and has stubbornly refused to fix itself since then.
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote