View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 12:13 PM   #80
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
Not specific icons but the concept across all Os's, at that point I was saying I wouldn't regard that as an indicator of a "tired" OS if not present and, if present, I'd try and disable unless it gave me some specific advantage... not having a go at those who want such things but saying that I didn't... and I always suspect any article that use "most users" as a comment as it usually means that nobody's actually checked or just asked their like-minded mates...
It's probably me, but I just don't understand why you made the specific comment about referring to live icons in response to the criticism regarding your opinion of widgets and tiles. It seems that your preferences do apply to things such as widgets and live tiles as well.

Anyway, never mind, my confusion shouldn't derail the thread any further!

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote