View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:02 PM   #15272
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
Started 50 shades of gray, just to see where all the fuss is about. Some say it is suspense too and cant stop reading.....I find it difficult to keep my interest, it's something that reminds of those cheap Harlequin lecture I used to buy when i was a teenager. Anyone an opinion about this book? Not sure if I want to keep going.
I didn't read the books, but did flip through the first one that a friend was reading. Nothing I read enticed me to borrow or get the book(s). There were many that did read the book(s) and either loved them or hated them.

I did find some old threads here on MR that had some discussion about the book(s), if you are interested in seeing what some others thought about them.

50 Shades Of Absolute Crap

Fifty Shades of Gray Triology *****

Fifty Shades of Grey tops NYT Bestsellers - mainly from ebook sales

Last edited by dreams; 01-16-2013 at 04:05 PM.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote