View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 01:46 PM   #9
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceNothing View Post
Hi everyone! I'm back. Sorry for not putting the models up. The one I am currently working with is B00E Kindle 4 NoTouch Silver (2011). The One waiting in the other box is B009 Kindle DX Graphite. Like I mentioned, I got stuck early in the tutorial trying to get my computer to recognize the Kindle as a USB/HID to run through mfgtool.
You did use the "magic key" to restart it into USB downloader, right? IIRC, it is the 5-way "right" button (or was it the "down" one?).
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote