View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 05:24 PM   #3
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
I'm the worse. Books are a complete addiction for me. I even speak of them in drug terms - using words like "fix." I spend tons of money on books yearly. I often buy site unseen (which wastes a lot of money), I'll buy from my favorite authors without reading first, I'll buy based on recommendations, etc.

I stopped tracking how much money I spend because it would be depressing. I can say I don't have any other really bad habits so that keeps me out the poor house. I'm not a clothes shopper or purses, etc. Just books. Lots and lots of books. Maybe too many books? Nah, you can never be too well read or own too many books.
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote