View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 10:47 PM   #17
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
I got it working, too. But I had to jump through a lot more hoops both to get the Iphone Kindle App via buying giftcards for the US Itunes store from 3rd parties (the no payment option seems to have been removed long, long ago) -- which are a good thing, anyway, since prices on US Itunes are much lower than anywhere else -- and by taking additional steps at Amazon.

Glad to help anyone if they PM me, but it appears to me that many websites tend to close loopholes only a short time after they are posted here. So I am suggesting (again!) we don't give detailed instructions out in the open.

Last edited by HansTWN; 12-01-2009 at 10:50 PM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote