View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 06:46 PM   #53
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Hey, can we lighten up a bit? This is a book club, not a university tutorial.

ETA: I posted the above comment before I saw the last one from AnotherCat. I think it is for the best that he has decided to leave, as I don’t think this is the place for such combative comments.

Now, back to our discussion of Moore’s book.

I did appreciate the inclusion of the photographs of a number of the people of whom Moore wrote. It gave a glimpse into their lives to see them, though of course some images were of better quality than others.

Last edited by Bookpossum; 05-20-2018 at 07:19 PM.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote