Thread: PRS-T2 Hacking the T2
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 10:34 AM   #64
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorac View Post
ive had it on my reader for a few days now, read half a book, no crashing or battery issue. using the stock reader and browser though, i tried using fbreader, but it does a full refresh every page turn, which was annoying and i went back to the stock reader. i played in zen launcher as well as some of the other apps, found some quirky things that will hopefully get resolved, but no stability issues yet.
HI Zorac,
ok no batteries issue, but did you notice if the consumption is increased? For instance the battery lose more fast the first tick etc. I mean with the new battery probably the user could use android for 15 days before of a charge.
I cannot find data about how it last a rooted T2 with an average android use.
I imagine you are using more than the average as you are installing sw testing functionalities in these days etc.
thank you
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote