View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 08:20 AM   #301
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I like your category ideas. I have been thinking about some to add.

What a lovely surprise to see fireworks over the lake. Sounds like a relaxing way to spend the weekend.
It was a nice surprise. I've used up my category nomination for this season so any of my other suggestions will have to wait unless someone else really likes one and nominates it themselves. I'm looking forward to whatever you and everyone else may think up.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote