View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 07:30 AM   #16
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Mini, Kindle Voyage, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Do you have access to these "books"? If so, does it playback in order (by chapter) or randomly like it does with music?
Looking at it in the desktop app, yes I do have access. Clicking on the "Action & Adventure" tab, I selected White Fang - Chapter 1. It is playing fine. Since all the chapters are numbered in order, they will play in order. And keep playing everything in the tab, as it is just a long list.

I don't know if anything is downloadable to a mobile device.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote