View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 10:38 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaltonST View Post
BR,

See the attached. That fixed a Windows 10 BSOD problem I had with the Web Protection shield, but did not fix my Calibre-is-ransomware problem.

I have Windows 10, version 1703.
Malwarebytes Premium
Malwarebytes version: 3.0.6.1469
Component package version: 1.0.103
Update package version: 1.0.1742

Windows 10 Pro
Version 1607
OS Build 14393.1066

I am in the same boat as BetterRed in that I see no issue with calibre 2.83 (portable or installed locally) and MalwareBytes. Either it is due to a conflict with Windows 10, version 1703 or you downloaded calibre from a different source then calibre's download page.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote