View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 08:44 AM   #107
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jospalau View Post
Really interesting post. Why not using KOReader? For me the main advantage is I can sync all the info including reading stats which are amazing among the different devices with different technologies I use to read and I can tweak nearly everything. Is it using kepub format that crucial? Just curious.

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk
As for me, I've tried KOReader. There are two main reasons I gave up on it. First, I don't particularly like directory-based navigation; second and more important, KOReader was not able to even open some huge omnibuses I have, or was very slow in doing it. Unless the latter has changed since I tried it a couple of years ago, KOReader is not for me. I don't really need syncing, and I can make my books look exactly as I want with the help of Calibre and patches.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote