View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 10:02 PM   #9
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Flamewars are never fun. I'm sure we've all had our moments. I've gotten a few warnings from mods before (one or two on this forum - sorry guys)

When I first saw this thread, I feared the worst and thought something bad had happened to him, here's hoping that's not true.

I'm hoping that he's just happily plugging away on his stuff for Nano. And I wish he'd come back to let us know that he's okay. And I hope I didn't upset him when I told him that he weren't allowed to come play with us in the Nano. It was all in jest. He did say he would disappear for a while to get ready and during the Nano. Has anyone checked the forums over there?

So, come back
Please?
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote