View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:31 PM   #33
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isadelia View Post
Thank you for your answer !

They are the same books, I only use Calibre to send the books to the Kobo (which was previously empty).
I've got this on the plugboard :
Code:
 {series}{series_index:0>2s| – | – }{title}
with : epub/any device (instead of "Kobo", because it didn't work)
I previously used this plugboard to display series titles on my Sony PRS-T1, and I had to put "any device" instead of "Kobo" to make it work with my Kobo.
I don't know how/what to change in the plugboard, so I sent the books again, deconnect, reconnect to Calibre, and the same books are unmarked, they are all series, but some series are marked normally both in Calibre and Kobo
That should work and is what I use for my plugboard. What do you have the save template set to?

The only other thing I can see at the moment is that the titles on the device list are the sort_titles. Mine setup doesn't, but there might be a preference or tweak somewhere that I can't find right now.

I'll have a think and play.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote