View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 04:05 AM   #362
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froide View Post
I bought Descending Son.
That's what I went with too, but it's very much a "this book sounds like it sucks the least" choice. Three definite romances, two of which involve abusive spouses, and then Descending Son, which mentions a girl who broke the protagonist's heart, so romance may play a big role in that one too. I'm starting to think Samsung thinks the only people who buy their phones are those that are heavily into romance novels.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote