View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 07:18 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Plugin Developers, a request

Is it possible for you to keep available your plugins versions that were last updated before moving to Python 3 or the most recent Calibre updates that will run on Calibre 4.7?

I understand you are all updating but I still use 4.7 as well as the most recent version (I keep 4.7 in 32bit and the latest in 64bit). I want to make sure I have the most recent versions that will work with the older Calibre to put aside when I switch between the two. If I keep using plugin update I lose those older versions and I don't know if the newest updates will work with the older Calibre.

I hope that makes sense.

Also, the reason I keep the older version is because a certain plugins' updated version doesn't run on the older Calibre, and the newest update (of the plugin) has some problems with my system causing it to run at exceedingly slow speeds. It seems to only happen on my computer and it's not a problem for others. I tried bringing it up, but nothing has been changed. So I keep the older Calibre just to run that plugin.

Last edited by Rellwood; 03-25-2020 at 07:21 PM.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote