View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 03:43 PM   #11
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Embed metadata would normally be a button in the toolbar or on a menu. The icon is a a feather, though it is probably a quill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunhill View Post
This is what Davidfor commented on in previous messages
"The icon is a pen, although it is probably a pen. If you don't have it in the toolbar or in the menu, you can add it using the" Toolbars and menu "preferences page. and I found him following his instructions.
What it says by displaying the latereal arrow is:
Include metadata in book files.
And Include metadata in the archives of a specific format of the selected books.
As I read it—see the quote above from davidfor—he said the icon is a feather/quill not a pen. I will admit to wondering if this is a translation issue since feather and quill both appear to translate to Spanish as pluma.

I added it using Preferences => Toolbars and Menu => The main toolbar.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	toolbar.png
Views:	99
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	176337  

Last edited by DNSB; 01-11-2020 at 03:46 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote