View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 11:29 PM   #27
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
No but really. How hard is it.

I have the guts *almost* running for a simple helloooo world.
That is the basic first hurdle done with and a mere 2 ish days to trace a weird error in my Ecllipse - an Eclipse model switch and several font fiddles later here I am with a not-working -yet-kindlet but at least I can jar them up via the IDE now, without it exploding : )

why have a dog and bark yourself? (unless the dogs explodes, that would be bad)

Well... watch this space, who knows maybe tomorrow I could actually put a meaningful pixel on the screen, or maybe even see something appear in my kindle index, that might be fun.

: )
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote