View Single Post
Old 08-19-2023, 06:33 AM   #47
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I've never seen that in any contract for a house brand. One example is Costco whose Kirkland house brand batteries are made for it by Duracell and yet Duracell continues to sell those battery sizes under their own name. If nothing else, the courts are likely to get involved in deciding the legality of such a contract.
Maybe, but I wonder if it is universally true. On a golf forum, there is a lot of discussion of Kirkland golf balls, and I haven't seen a single post saying they are simply a rebrand of some other golf ball, or that any other golf ball (brand) is exactly the same physically.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote