View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 08:56 AM   #3
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm on the Mac, too!

My set up is iSilo and hot synching to fetch the news weekly. (I was using Avantgo for the NY Times, but it fetches too much and often the links are deadends.)

With a wireless Palm, it's a different story. I tried Resco News and Quick News on a Palm TJ37, but the automatic fetching doesn't work right.

I suppose it's just a matter of time (a few days now) before I'll be seriously considering jumping ship to an iPhone or iPod Touch!