View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 12:34 PM   #16545
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaryllis View Post
Anybody know how to renew your VIP membership using points?
Or do I have to cancel & then buy a "new" one in order to use points & not pay $$?
A Kobo customer service representative told me that you could only use points to sign up for VIP once. However, the CSR also told me that you couldn't use a coupon to sign up after your VIP membership expired, and people here say that you can.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote