View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 01:11 AM   #27
Fiat_Lux
Addict
Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Nope. Its is the order the books were presented to the reading world. I had nothing to do with it. It's not "my order", it is the universe's. Feel free to see it differently, but the universe won't care.

When someone reads each book in a series as each is released. They can accurately, definitively, and objectively be said to have read the series in order.
I have come across a few series that had individual titles that were, according to the publisher, the author, and going by copyright date, released out of order.
(IIRC, one title got caught up in a court case, and another title got caught up in a dispute with either the publisher of the translation, or the translator.)

From my perspective, they were instantly forgettable novels.
Fiat_Lux is offline   Reply With Quote