View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 01:40 PM   #6
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
I already do use two of them. The Free Library of Philadelphia and Eskilstuna Stadsbibliotek.

Neither has much of what I like to read. I suppose it's inevitable that a reading method for techies will be biased towards techie genres. There seems to be a preponderance of SF&F, not to say hi-tech war and crime.

I seem to be better off at gutenberg.org.

<sigh>
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote