View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
barth90
Enthusiast
barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kindle DX , Paperwhite, Onyx Note Pro
I got my black Kobo!

Today I went to the Indigo store in Brossard (south shore of Montreal), and they still had 6 black Kobo in the store. They had received 20 on friday. Ironically they didn't have any white ones!
I bought the black one for my wife as a Mother's Day present. My reader is a Kindle DX; it's a reader made for men .
barth90 is offline   Reply With Quote