View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 01:29 PM   #2
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Hi David, thanks for your feedback!

I checked your feed and could see what you mean. You are right, in the case of a mixed feed (catalogs and books), both are handled as books. I checked other pages of your feed and saw, that in the case of authors you don't send a mixed feed. In this case you send first a catalog with all letters, including those with just one author and in the next step the single authors are listed.

I checked also about 10 other OPDS feeds and couldn't find another one sending a mixed feed. Or did I miss one?

So I wouldn't say, that this is a bug, EPUBReader just doesn't support this ;-). If the situation changes and there are other OPDS feeds sending mixed feeds, I'll think about it.

Best,
Michael
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote