View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 08:32 PM   #17
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonkchapman View Post
According to B&N (gleaned from various sources like CS reps, B&N nook forum, and conversations with in-store employees), they don't want to ship inventory to stores at the expense of the pre-order customers.
I read this on my way to the office which prompted me to google the news and the link I posted was the first one that came up.

However, it appears the delay in impacting pre-order customers suggesting that the claim might be accurate but not the full story.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote