View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 07:56 PM   #33
slowsmile
Witchman
slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android S5
What the heck. If anyone else wants to test my new plugin, then here it is.

I think it will perhaps be more useful if we get as many people involved in testing this plugin as possible.

All I really need to know is whether an epub (after running my Sigil plugin and converting to Kindle using kindlegen) works properly or not on actual KF7 devices and KF8 devices. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

I've also added a README.html file to the plugin zip directory which will help to explain what the plugin does.

I'll release this plugin in the proper way when I'm satisfied that the plugin works correctly on both KF7 and KF8 devices. See below for the plugin download.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AddKindleMediaQueries_v013.zip (38.2 KB, 93 views)

Last edited by slowsmile; 08-09-2017 at 09:10 PM.
slowsmile is offline   Reply With Quote