View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 11:38 PM   #1
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Book Designer Hints and Tips

I'm attaching a collection of hints and tips for using Book Designer. I've used it almost every day for the last 18 months, so have become fairly familiar with its quirks. Hopefully it will help other users a bit.

And I'm very grateful to HarryT and RWood who read the draft and suggested some more tips.

If you use Book Designer do add your tips (or corrections) in this thread and I'll compile an updated version.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Book Designer Hints and Tips.doc (137.0 KB, 1580 views)
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote