View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 06:46 AM   #15
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
This is for everyone who wants a 1/2 rating for 3+ and 4+ because sure I did. AND so I created one

So, what do you need...

1. Download the icons I made (rating_icons.zip)
2. Create a new custom column over 'Preferences -> (Interface) Add your own columns' (picture01)
3. Go to 'Preferences -> Look and Feel -> Column icons' and add the rules and icons for every star rating (picture02 and picture03)

DONE!

As you can see in the example picture (picture04) the stars are a bit bigger than the original rating stars but otherwise you wouldn't really see the 1/2 star.

Mini

Edit: I added a smaller rating version, if you want your stars to look more like the default ones (rating_icons_2 - picture and zip)

Edit_part2: I added a 1+ and 2+ and a 0star icon for stories like 'don't ever read again' for both versions. In the bigger icon zip you find 3 icons for the 0star (I couldn't really decide, so I let you decide for yourself). Of course if you use all icons you have to extant your values in your custom column and your rules (just in case you forgot that).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	picture01.png
Views:	470
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	126947   Click image for larger version

Name:	picture02.png
Views:	529
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	126948   Click image for larger version

Name:	picture03.png
Views:	460
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	126949   Click image for larger version

Name:	picture04.png
Views:	441
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	126994   Click image for larger version

Name:	rating_icons_2.png
Views:	392
Size:	1.5 KB
ID:	126995  
Attached Files
File Type: zip rating_icons_big.zip (154.9 KB, 236 views)
File Type: zip rating_icons_small.zip (99.0 KB, 247 views)

Last edited by MiniMouse; 08-18-2014 at 12:41 PM.
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote