View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 01:25 PM   #13
Christyv
Enthusiast
Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: IPad 2, kindle keyboard
6 free books for entering. You have to send a email to email listed in sign up for newsletter entry.

WIN AN IPad MINI, a KINDLE FIRE HDX or a NOOK HD in our LUCKY CHARMS Giveaway! So excited to announce that I'm banding together with some of your favorite authors (and mine!) for this amazing contest. And everyone who ENTERS gets 6 free e-books! Just go directly to my Teresa Medeiros Facebook Page and click on the LUCKY CHARMS CONTEST TAB under the Cover or visit this link to enter. Good luck! https://rafl-fb-tab-app.s3.amazonaws...ter=1393686240

Last edited by dreams; 03-01-2014 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Shortened url replaced with full link - moderator
Christyv is offline   Reply With Quote