View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 12:31 PM   #275
mjwilson
Connoisseur
mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoorakhan View Post
I know I must be doing something wrong but kinda at a loss as to what.

Code:
XRAY generation failed...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.xray_generator.xrayaction", line 209, in run
  File "calibre_plugins.xray_generator.xrayaction", line 252, in _generate_xray
  File "calibre_plugins.xray_generator.xrayaction", line 538, in rawml
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\vin\\Desktop\\0000 inbox\\inbox\\mobi7\\td1neocaltmpfmt.rawml'
I dunno why I thought maybe the error was occuring because I conversion settings were old type of mobi, converted them to new type and this was the result
Code:
Generating XRay for inbox
Loading Shelfari...
Loading Wikipedia...
Parsing book...

XRAY generation failed...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.xray_generator.xrayaction", line 209, in run
  File "calibre_plugins.xray_generator.xrayaction", line 252, in _generate_xray
  File "calibre_plugins.xray_generator.xrayaction", line 538, in rawml
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'c:\\users\\vin\\appdata\\local\\temp\\tmpdy3n_j\\mobi7\\ogksofcaltmpfmt.rawml'
What is supposed to happen is that the plugin unpacks the content of the book into a directory, then goes and looks for the .rawml file in a subdirectory. It looks like this isn't being found in this case.

Is this a mobi8 file? I thought I added support for that but maybe it isn't working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmey View Post
mjwilson - can you explain the aliases format, is it identical to the cmd version?
It's supposed to be!

Quote:
It had complained when I tried importing an alias file I created for the cmd.

Is it (with the pipe):

John Smith|John,Johnny,J-Dog
I think that's right. Looking at the files I tested it on, I only had one alias after the pipe, so maybe that bit isn't working. Did you get an error, or did it just fail to generate?

Quote:
Otherwise, it is a dream. It might be good to put out "XRAY File Complete.", or something in the log. It ends with "Parsing book..." which makes it appear to still be working.
Good idea, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmey View Post
mjwilson - If you fail to enter a folder for the xray, it fails without notice. Would it be possible to default to the books location in the calibre library?
I don't see why not, if people would find that useful. (I think the original expectation was that people would have their Kindles plugged in and the Xray would be generated straight into the sdr folder, but if people are using it differently then no problem.)
mjwilson is offline   Reply With Quote