View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 03:44 PM   #16192
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Trying to get some Wheel of Time reading done. I'm on book 7, A Crown of Swords, now and things are dragging. Found it the case with most of the WoT books, but normally the last 1/3 is always worth it.
I'm waiting until the last volume is published before I return to that series. There are so many books and so many plot threads that I just have to reread from the beginning. I don't find the various WoT websites adequate substitutes for a reread.

Currently I am reading Sister Teresa by Barbára Mujica, a historical novel about Saint Teresa of Avila. Good read so far.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote