View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #5
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaKilo View Post
I have a calibre server running on the web. I would like to use calibre to connect to it to allow use of the ability of calibre to show what books are on a kindle and be able to send more books there or remove them from there. neither of the aforementioned ideas seem to let me do that.
I believe there's work being done to make a multi-user or server/client version of Calibre. Unfortunately, I reckon it's something that's very difficult to do so I don't think it'll be available any time soon.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote