Thread: HD Should I upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:24 PM   #23
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Have any of you who bought the Fire HD in 16GB sorry you didn't get the 32GB one?
Not me. 16GB is plenty to hold side-loaded media consisting of a few properly encoded videos, a bunch of mp3 albums, tons of books, magazines, and comics, as well as a variety of apps.

That being said, if the KFHD was going to be my one and only tablet, then I would've chosen the 32GB model. I have found that 32GB is the minimum for me.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote