View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 10:39 AM   #6
leonard.pitzu
leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
Awesome!!!!
Would it be possible to use USB port instead of serial?
It could become a pluggable device...

PS in index.html there is "fillSelect()" probably from ImageGallery. as you don't use it, you can remove it!!
correct. it's a left-over. i have removed it and will upload the new "stuff" on the wiki when the guide will be published.

regarding the usb... would be nice but the Kindle does not have "host" capabilities - that is i cannot "read" data from an external device; the kindle is the "stick" and not the "computer". i sadly don't have o clue on how to make the kindle a host device - would probably need heavy kernel modification, that if the hardware supports it.
leonard.pitzu is offline   Reply With Quote