View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 06:19 PM   #12
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyR
On the other, the books are classic and they are being remade by someone who is really rather overrated.
You know, a few years ago, I probably would have argued with you over Scalzi being overrated. But frankly, after (and excepting) Old Man's War, I've been largely unimpressed with everything he's written. Don't get me wrong, most of the books are OK, but really nothing special. So I'm going to have to agree with you--Scalzi's a one-hit wonder in my opinion. He seems more concerned with blogging now-a-days anyway.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote