View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by alroy View Post
My recently read is over 5 pages long. Is there a way to get rid of some of the recently read ebooks? If it keeps going its going to be 100 pages long.
5 Pages ?
When I last used Astak FW, 4 pages was the norm;

Lbook Firmware (I have been using that because it has some file management) only has 1 page , (I would prefer 2 as I read from a number of books at a time or test EPUB edits and there is no easy way to purge an item)

Back to your question.
You could simply connect to your PC and delete the Recently_read.sys file. (This will, of coarse, lose your current place in the books)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote