View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 10:38 AM   #1
matthewcplourde
Enthusiast
matthewcplourde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.matthewcplourde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.matthewcplourde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.matthewcplourde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.matthewcplourde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.matthewcplourde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.matthewcplourde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.matthewcplourde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.matthewcplourde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.matthewcplourde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.matthewcplourde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
New Post-Apocalyptic Novel

"Eden" by Matthew Plourde

Video Trailer

Amazon / Kindle
iBooks
Nook

Hardcover (if you're into that)

Hi,
Glad you dropped by!
I'm a writer promoting my novel, Eden. I have been published numerous times on one of the largest gaming ezines in the world, and my fiction has been published on many e-zines. Please visit my blog for more information about me.

For Eden, please check out the trailer above and the blurb below.

Book blurb:
“… the last days are not unfolding exactly as written, but make no mistake — Heaven and Hell have fallen to Earth.”

When an earthquake plunges the world into darkness, Alexandra Contreras struggles for survival and seeks answers. Guided by a mysterious, scarred man, she braves the wasteland in search of humanity’s mythical birthplace: Eden. Once confronted with her tragic destiny, she must make a decision which will alter the fate of the world.
matthewcplourde is offline   Reply With Quote