View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 01:53 AM   #2303
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post
It wasn't a link, just an email telling me to install their app & upload a photo to get the credit. First timers only I think so If you haven't done that before you can try it.
Thanks. I wasn't sure if I ever did that, but I see that I have two pics. It's a really crappy app - the only way I saw to find my existing pics was to create an album. If I choose photos it just shows me everything I have on my tablet, not what I uploaded.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote