View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 03:25 AM   #7
Tomk2
Groupie
Tomk2 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Tomk2 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Tomk2 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Tomk2 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Tomk2 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Tomk2 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Tomk2 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Tomk2 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Tomk2 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Tomk2 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Tomk2 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: none
I supported the library position by signing the petition, but I also do not think the publisher's position will affect my reading. New releases are not my thing unless I already know the author or the series and know I want it. Which means I would buy the ebook no matter what. The stuff that the library lets me download is stuff that I don't know that I want, so the library pays them money to have a book I probably would not buy.
The library WAS the sale, it did not prevent a sale. Every now and then an ebook is so good I actually buy a hardcover copy for my personal library because you don't own DRM protected ebooks, you just rent them. So again, if it came from a library and I liked it, it also generated another sale for the publisher, not deprived them of one.
Tomk2 is offline   Reply With Quote