View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 11:18 AM   #82
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Mike Krahulik of Penny Arcade wrote a review of the Surface Pro. He was very happy with its capabilities as a drawing and gaming machine, with some caveats. Interesting read and the videos are fun to watch:

Quote:
I guess the way to figure that out is to ask what of my other gadgets the Surface would replace? So for this trip up to the mountains I would have taken my iPad but I took the Surface instead. Not only was it a perfectly good replacement, but I was able to draw a comic strip and play some League of Legends. That’s stuff I couldn’t have done on my iPad. Honestly making a strip isn’t something I could have done even if I had brought my laptop unless I also hauled my Intuos out there with me and again the Surface fit in my wife’s purse.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/2013/02/...ms-surface-pro
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote