View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 01:08 PM   #70
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
The writing has been on the wall for O'Reilly for several years. A subscription to their service was a must for programmers from 2007 through a few years ago.

By an odd coincidence, my yearly subscription renewal is in March. I went ahead and canceled my subscription. I've actually used my download tokens for quite a few books over the years, and generally download them right away.

It's not the 'old' Safari it was the bookshelf where you could (and still can) download your legitimate bought e-books. No subscription was required.

That banner wasn't there a few month ago.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote